WELCOME to East Greenwich Yacht Club!
Founded in 1909, EGYC'S mission is to encourage the sport of yachting, to promote the science of seamanship and navigation, and to provide and maintain a suitable facility for recreational use by the membership - and, as always, the enjoyment of boating on Narragansett Bay.
This is your one stop source for EGYC information! Please check the website first for whatever information you require.
Note: some information is provided for EGYC members only and you will be prompted for an ID and password should you try to access a protected page. If you do not have a user ID, please click here. You must provide a valid email address when requesting an account. If you already have an account, but forgot your password, please click here to have your password reset and emailed to you.
We try to respond to new account requests or questions within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within that timeframe, our email response might have gone into your junk mail or spam mail folders.
MEMBER QUICK LINKS:
If you just want to explore, then click on the Members Only button for more club related information.
- For a copy of the latest newsletter, please click on the Current Newsletter button on the left.
- For important boat information (haul contracts, service agreements, slip/mooring information, etc.), please click here.
- Find contact information for members of the yacht club in the Member Directory.
- Search the calendar for upcoming events in the EGYC Calendar.
- View and Download copies of the Lubber's Line, meeting minutes, forms and other documents in the Document Library Section of the Document area.
- View a listing with contact information of the Board of Trustees, Officers and committee members in the Leadership section.
- Click here for the sailboat racing page. And here to register.
- Check out the Photo Albums showing pictures of the latest social events.
- Get to know the EGYC Staff!
Use this web site as a resource to help plan your stay, to discover the services our Club has to offer and to learn about the surrounding community. To ensure a memorable vacation during your stay, we've included information that may be of use to you, so check it out!
VISITOR QUICK LINKS:
How do you start? Just click on the Visitor Information on the left and start planning your visit!
- Learn about the EGYC sailboat racing and register on-line if you want to participate.
- Find what services EGYC has to offer in the Facilities and Services section.
- Find out how to contact EGYC by telephone or VHF Radio in our Contact section.
- Find out information about dockage and moorings in the Slip & Mooring area.
- Need assistance? Someone on our Staff will be there for you!
- Looking for a good restaurant or things to do during your stay? Check out our Local Services directory.